What is mbel-education?
My name is Martin Bel and I’m a Data Scientist with a decade of experience. In 2022, I decided to share my industry experience in data science with a wider audience.
I started a YouTube channel where I teach data science with a project based approach. I think the best way to learn data science is by doing it.
I’m currently developing a complete Data Science Bootcamp that focuses on the core skills you need to become a data scientist. By focusing on the most important and useful skills you can go from A to Z in 6 months.
This Data Science Bootcamp will have a slack channel where I personally will be answering questions as they come up. Interested? Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date here. I promise I won’t spam you.
- Vectorized Backtesting with Pandas and TA-lib
- Will chatGPT replace developers?
- How to set up Auto-GPT on your computer?
- Shiny for Python: A web Framework Built for Data Scientists
- Line Charts in Python: Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly and Plotnine
- How to run a local chatGPT like model, Vicuña?
- Scatter in Plots Python: Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly Express and Plotnine
- Faceted Histograms in Python: Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly Express and Plotnine
- Polars: How to Handle data larger than RAM memory?
- Are Data Science jobs getting hit hardest than other tech roles?
- Pandas: Detect Outliers
- Pandas: How to delete missing values?
- Plotly Express: Top 5 Tips & Tricks For Interactive Data Visualization
- Simplifying Linear Regression in Python: Statsmodels Formula API
- How to run your own chatGPT like model on google colab?
- Pandas & Polars: Fastest way to read a CSV?
- Pandas: How to read a JSON file?
- Pandas: How to filter rows of a Data Frame?
- Pandas: How to get the top-n values within a group?
- Top 10 Youtube channels to learn Data Science
- How to loop through rows in pandas?
- Is Data Science a Dying Field?
- How to pick a Data Science portfolio project?
- Top 5 FREE! Data Science & AI Courses
- FREE Data Science Roadmap 2023
- Polars… The New FAST Data Frame Library in Python!
- Pandas: Exploratory Data Analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Matplotlib